Customers often ask me for a solution to helping keep the bow of the boat straight and protected on their trailer. A simple solution to this is to change the bow roller on your boat trailer from the standard black bow roller to a Dunbier Poly Bow Roller. These rollers are a ‘like for like’ replacement in both a 75mm and 100mm width for the winch carriers. The have larger wings on the sides creating a nice ‘V’ that helps keep the bow of the boat centered on your boat trailer.
- 8 Ways To Use Your Caravan While Self Isolating
- Pick Up & Drop Off Service Now Available
- COVID-19 – Your Health And Safety Is Our Priority
- 10 Checks For Your Boat Trailer Before Every Trip (even if the ramp is only 5 minutes from home)
- 11 Things To Check On Your Caravan Or Camper Trailer Before Every Trip (Even If It’s Just A Short Trip)