Looking for a new bike rack? For a limited time only, receive up to $150 cashback when you purchase any GripSport bike rack from Bold Trailer And Caravan Repair Centre. Simply buy your rack from us, claim your cashback with GripSport (at the website below) and you get $100. Plus if you include a photo of your new bike rack on your vehicle or van, you get a bonus $50.
For all details and conditions visit https://www.gripsport.com.au/150-cashback-promotion/.
GRIPSPORT BIKE RACKS FOR CARAVANS AND CAMPER TRAILERS
When you need to carry 1, 2, 3 or 4 bikes the GripSport Bike Rack is your perfect solution.
Available in both tilting and non tilting models – the tilting models allow for easy access to your front boot, front window or toolbox without having to remove the bikes first.
- Fits to Caravan “A” frame using a Bolt-On Mount or a fabricated mounting frame.
- Bikes load and unload in seconds.
- Carries bikes up to 30kg each.
- Fits all bikes.
- Perfect for big electric bikes.
- Safe for carbon fibre and lightweight alloy bikes.
- Bikes are held completely secure.
- Fully adjustable… to position bikes perfectly.
- Can be swapped to a vehicle tow bar quickly and simply.
- All steel, zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- The quickest, simplest, most adjustable and most secure bike holding system of any carrier in the world.
- Set & Forget bike positioning.
- 100% Australian designed & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life.
- Delivery anywhere in Australia.
GripSport Bolt On Mounts
Other bike racks are designed for cars… but of course caravans put a LOT more stress on bike racks than cars do.
Which is why the GripSport Bolt-On Mount is heavy duty steel, zinc plated and has been engineered specifically for caravans & camper trailers and the extreme conditions they’re subjected to.
The GripSport van racks are available with 3 different bolt-on mounts:
Tall Mounts, Short Mounts and the Quick Release Mounts.
“Tall” post – the most common setup – used on vans and campers where you need to get the bike rack (and bikes) up and over toolboxes, gas bottles and spare wheels etc.
“Short” post – used on vans and campers where height is not an issue.
Quick Release Mounts
“Quick-Release” post – ONLY needed for vans and campers with very low pull-out or fold-out beds that setup over the “A” frame (such as Jayco Expanda). For vans like these, both the bikes and rack have to be removed before setting up the bed and these posts have a built-in quick release system allowing bikes and rack to be completely removed (right down to the level of the red arrow) in under 30 seconds.
GripSport For Jayco Expanda
The Jayco Expanda and other camper trailers that have a forward opening section are well catered for the GripSport van racks.
Simply select the Quick Release mount and you bike rack quickly and easily lifts off so the you can open the front of your van. Click HERE to check out our video.