Our business is growing and we are looking for fantastic people to join us.
We a position available for a motor mechanic who wants to use their skills in different ways. We are a specialist caravan and trailer repair centre and every day is different.
We are seeking a motor mechanic who is a problem solver and has excellent time management and communication skills. You will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and a team player. 3rd and 4th year apprentices will also be considered.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Trailer and caravan repairs, servicing and modifications
• Weighbridge tickets
• Registration checks
• Install caravan and vehicle accessories
• Diagnose and quote repairs as required
• Prompt and correct handling of customer enquiries.
• Promote a safe work environment
• Ordering of parts and stock
• Fully qualified motor mechanic (3rd and 4th year apprentices considered)
• Attention to detail, willing to go the extra mile
• Excellent communication skills
• Current drivers licence
• Forklift licence (or willing to obtain within first 3 months)
• E-Safety, e-AUVIS & HVAIS (or willing to obtain within first 3 months)
• Experience using Mechanic Desk
• Experience driving and reversing trailers and caravans
• Manual drivers licence
Please email your resume including a cover letter explaining why you are ready to take the next step in your career to Christian Bold via firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information contact Christian Bold (02) 8544-8114.
TRADE ASSISTANT / MOTOR MECHANIC
CASUAL – 3 DAYS PER WEEK
We are looking for a mechanically minded trade assistant or a motor mechanic to join the team.
Mature applicants are encouraged to apply and a desire to succeed is a must.
This is a casual position – Usually 3 days per week.
Tasks include (but not limited to):
- Caravan and trailer repairs
- Assistance with boat and trailer fit ups
- General trailer assembly
- Manual labour and heavy lifting
- Unloading of trailers and accessories
- Cleaning of workshop, parts, yard and accessories
- Customer service, answering phones and basic admin
A manual drivers licence is preferred. A current drivers licence is essential. A forklift licence is an added advantage.
The successful applicant must be able to follow instructions and be willing to learn new skills. Reliability, punctuality, attention to detail and honesty are essential. English language skills essential.
Sales Rep / Customer Service
Casual – School Hours
We have a position available for a sales rep and customer service officer to join our team. This is a casual position, starting at 2 days per week, 9.30am – 2.30pm. Additionally, attendance at trade shows during the year will also be required.
As a specialist trailer and caravan repair centre, experience in the automotive or other trade industries would be highly regarded. An ability to learn quickly and to meet and exceed KPI’s and targets is essential.
• Drivers licence
• Exceptional customer service & English language skills
• Intermediate computer skills – Excel, Word, Email
• Reliable motor vehicle
As an equal opportunity employer, females and mature workers are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this position email your resume and a cover letter to Jaclyn Bold at email@example.com.