Our business is experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for fantastic people to join us.
WORKSHOP MANAGER- FULL TIME
SALARY + BONUSES
Bold Trailer And Caravan Repair Centre is seeking an experienced automotive mechanic who is a problem solver and has exceptional time management skills to take on our position of workshop manager.
You will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and a team player who can communication effectively with staff and customers. This is a hands on role. Your day will be split between working on vehicles, assisting customers and staff and management tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead a team to achieve business and productivity goals
- Promote a safe work environment
- Ensure staff have completed work to the highest levels of safety and quality
- Maintain quality control
- Ensure compliance with policies, standards and applicable legislation
- Trailer and caravan repairs, servicing and modifications
- Registration checks
- Install caravan and vehicle accessories
- Diagnose and quote as required
- Prompt and correct handling of customer enquiries
- Assist with ordering of parts and stock
- Qualified and licenced automotive mechanic
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Attention to detail and willing to go the extra mile
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Appropriate computer skills – using workshop software an advantage, internet, email.
- Current drivers licence
- Forklift licence
- E-Safety, e-AUVIS or HVAIS examiner
- Experience using Mechanic Desk or other workshop software
- Experience driving and reversing trailers and caravans
- Manual drivers licence
Please email your cover letter and resume to Christian Bold via firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information contact Christian Bold on (02) 8544-8114