Boat Trailer Servicing, Repairs and Modifications
When it comes to rough treatment, most of us have to admit that the old boat trailer does tend to cop a bit of beating. It gets wet, salty, muddy, scraped…and neglected for a lot longer than it should. So it’s no surprise that repairing and servicing a boat trailer needs specialised care by specialised technicians, who understand that the harsh conditions a boat trailer faces means it needs sturdy, quality parts and materials to resist the elements as much as possible.
At Bold Trailer And Caravan Repair Centre, our team of fully qualified and specialist technicians can service, repair or modify any make and model of trailer.
We can assist you with:
- Boat Trailer Registration – Pink, Blue & Brown Slips and Defect Notice Clearances
- Boat Trailer Weighbridge Tickets
- Boat Trailer Servicing And Repairs
- Boat Trailer Bearings
- Boat Trailer Brakes and Drums
- Boat Trailer Wheels and Rims
- Boat Trailer Axles
- Boat Trailer Couplings
- Boat Trailer Springs and Suspension
- Boat Trailer Lights & Rewiring
- Boat Trailer GVM Upgrades
- New And Second Hand Boat Trailers For Sale
- Boat Trailer Insurance Repairs
- Boat Trailer Swing Away Draw Bay Systems
- Boat Trailer Welding And Fabrication Repairs
- New Boat Trailer Cross Members
- Custom Boat Trailer Modifications
- Boat Trailer Self Centering Systems
- Boat Trailer Parts And Accessories
- USA Boat Trailer Parts
- Imported Boat Trailer Compliance and Registration
- In Car Brake Control Units
- AL-KO iQ7, Hydrastar and Dexter Brake Units
- Boat Trailer Auto Electrical Modifications and Repairs
- AND LOTS MORE…
Got a rusty boat trailer? Don’t panic, you may not actually need to go to the expense of a brand new boat trailer. Bold Trailers And Caravan Repair Centre can perform complex fabrication and welding work for virtually any situation, saving you money and often prolonging the life of your trailer.
Contact the friendly team at Bold Trailers And Caravan Repair Centre to discuss all your boat and jet ski trailer needs on (02) 8544-8114.