Boat Trailer Servicing, Repairs and Modifications
When it comes to rough treatment, most of us have to admit that the old boat trailer does tend to cop a bit of beating. It gets wet, salty, muddy, scraped…and neglected for a lot longer than it should. So it’s no surprise that repairing and servicing a boat trailer needs specialised care by specialised technicians, who understand that the harsh conditions a boat trailer faces means it needs sturdy, quality parts and materials to resist the elements as much as possible.
At Bold Trailer And Caravan Repair Centre, our team of fully qualified and specialist technicians can service, repair or modify any make and model of trailer.
We can assist you with:
- Registration – Pink, Blue & Brown Slips and Defect Notice Clearances
- Weighbridge Tickets
- Servicing and Bearings
- Brakes, Drums, Wheels, Axles, Couplings
- Springs, Suspension, Lights & Rewiring
- GVM Upgrades
- New And Second Hand Boat Trailers For Sale
- Insurance Repairs
- Swing Away Draw Bay Systems
- Welding And Fabrication Repairs
- New Cross Members
- Custom Modifications
- Self Centering Systems
- Boat Trailer Parts And Accessories
- USA Boat Trailer Parts
- Imported Trailer Compliance and Registration
- In Car Brake Control Units & Towbars
- AL-KO iQ7, Hydrastar and Dexter Brake Units
- Auto Electrical Modifications and Repairs
- AND LOTS MORE…
Got a rusty trailer? Don’t panic, you may not actually need to go to the expense of a brand new trailer. Bold Trailers® can perform complex fabrication and welding work for virtually any situation, saving you money and often prolonging the life of your trailer.
Contact the friendly team at Bold Trailers® to discuss all your boat and jet ski trailer needs on (02) 8544-8114.